Keep your facility running smoothly and proficently while providing patients with the best possible care. With our Knowledge and experience in the healthcare staffing industry, ANEU makes it easy to achieve. We promptly provide skilled professionals to hospitals, clinics, insurance companies and physicians’ offices.
• Prevent skill and care gaps
• Reduce time and cost to hire
• Respond to inquiries around the clock
• Check each candidate’s experience, credentials and background
• increase productivity
Temporary, Travel and Per Diem
Fill in for absences or vacations and manage variable care needs with skilled administrative help and credentialed nursing and allied health professionals from our medical staffing and travel nurse agency.
Evaluate one of our candidates at your facility to determine if they meet your standards before committing to a full-time hire.
Shorten the time and cost to hire for vital medical roles. We take care of recruitment, interviewing and testing. You choose from only candidates who have been thoroughly screened, qualified and vetted.
Registered Nurses (RN):
• Cath Lab
Nursing and Assistants:
• Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
• Nurse Practitioner (NP)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Medical Assistant (MA)
• Insurance Verification Specialist
• Clinic Coordinator
• Office Manager
• Administrative Assistant
• Human Resource Assistant
• File Clerk
• Staffing Coordinator
• Medical Assistant
• Radiological Technologist (ARRT & LMRT)
• CT Technologist
• MRI Technologist
• Physical Therapist (PT)
• Occupational Therapist (OT)
• Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
• Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
• Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician (CRTT)